Saturday, March 12, 2011

Letter to Bezeq Lawyer dated December 22, 2010

Gmail Nofia Altman <nofia******@gmail.com>

Bezeq תיק הוצאה לפועל 16-22962-09-9

Nofia Vered <nofia******@gmail.com> Wed, Dec 22, 2010 at 2:17 PM
To: lawoffices@gross-law.co.il
Dear Mr. Gross,
I do not recognize that I ever owed Bezeq 1,500 NIS. When the account was closed in July 2007 they told me I owed them 961 NIS. That is what I am willing to pay. If you pursue asking for 1,500 NIS plus another 1300 NIS extortion fees, as interest, I will be forced to sue Bezeq in small claims court as I have tried in the past to settle this debt and they refused to send me any payment slips. I tried a year ago, in 2009, and in 2008 twice. They always insist on using a lawyer, which I cannot afford.

You will note that I receive Havtachat Hachnassah and have a monthly income of 3000 NIS, which makes it impossible, suicidal and unreasonable for me to pay what you are demanding on the schedule you demand it. I have been unemployed for four years and my ex husband owes me 40,000 $US in back child support and 130,000 $US divorce settlement.

All of my furniture is either from the trash heap or on loan from friends.

In regard to your wanting to seize my car: I don't have one. I will have to go buy one now so you can take it. 
I have no valuable property. I am just a single mother who is divorced from an abusive man who refuses to pay child support.

If you continue harassing me and refusing to settle this bill, I will sue you. You have until January 1, 2011, to make a valid payment arrangement with me.

Sincerely,
Nofia Vered Shem Tov

No comments:

Post a Comment