Saturday, March 12, 2011

Saturday March 12, 2011

I am writing to Hotza'ah La'Poal that

1)  you never proved I owe Bezeq the full amount of 1500 NIS to my satisfaction.

2) you ignore my communication with you because it is in English

3) I am unable to afford private legal counsel

4) I refuse the free Legal Aid because I don't agree I owe 1500 NIS
and they refuse to help me fight it, they only wish to help work out
payments

5) you refuse to negotiate a payment plan I can actually meet on my
limited income

You should also be advised I have started Facebook pages and a blog
explaining my case.  This will amount to terrible publicity for Bezeq
that their lawyers behave like Mafia and refuse to negotiate with
single mothers who have no income.

Shavua Tov,
Nofia

No comments:

Post a Comment